The 310SV is a fully integrated and configurable controller designed to startup, run, and protect single-valve steam turbines. It's easy to set-up and simple to operate. Your rotating machinery engineers and technicians will appreciate the intuitive interfaces, as well as the trouble-free performance
The 310SV is a fully integrated and configurable controller designed to startup, run, and protect single-valve steam turbines. The controller is designed to control steam turbines driving mechanical type loads, such as pumps, fans, compressors, and so on. In addition to speed control, the 310SV provides cascade control for controlling process variables such as suction/discharge pressure, or suction flow.
- Six flexible, digital I/O points, each configurable as a digital input or output by selecting the corresponding plug-in module. Input and output modules are available with a comprehensive range of voltages and current specifications to meet the requirements of almost any application.
- 17 input functions and 18 output functions (including nozzle valve control) for each flexible digital I/O point.
- Five separate remote digital inputs that can each be configured from a list of 17 input functions start, stop, speed raise/lower, halt, continue, idle/run, and alarm acknowledge
- Eight configurable speed bands, each with separate ramp rates and idle times
- Critical speed band avoidance
- Startup, Run, Droop, and Overspeed Test tuning constants for the Speed PID
- Process PID for control of process suction or discharge measurements
- Local and remote speed and process setpoint control
- Rugged front panel operator interface
- Flexible, configurable I/O
- Modbus serial data communications
- PC configurator
- Ethernet, USB, RJ45 Serial, and Bluetooth connectivity