The Tri-Sen Turbomachinery Controls Podcast features informal discussions related to Turbomachinery Controls and Turbine Safety questions.
Latest Episode- 2021:12 (07/20/21):
In this episode, Jim and Tom discuss the claim that an advanced surge control/process control algorithm allows operators to set their compressor surge control setpoint (margin) closer to the compressor surge line.
Download Episode Transcriptions
- Trip Block Metal [episode 20-01] 0.2 MB
- Anti-Surge Valve Partial Stroke Testing [episode 20-02] 0.2 MB
- Surge Control Flowmeter freezing (as fallback) [episode 20-03]
- API670 Committee Makeup [episode 20-04]
- Do I need surge detection? [episode 20-05]
- Integrated Turbine Control (part one-of-three) [episode 21-06]
- Integrated Turbine Control (part two-of-three) [episode 21-07]
- Integrated Turbine Control (part three-of-three) [episode 21-08]
- Compressor Control Surge Margin (Part 1) [episode 21-09] 0.234 MB
- Compressor Control Surge Margin (Part 2) [episode 21-10]
- Advanced Antisurge Control Algorithm Fiction [episode 21-12]